Discover the Most Popular Madison Attractions for Your Visit!
For dining and nightlife, The Livingston Inn is conveniently situated. From brew pubs, comedy clubs, one of a kind shops, and a fabulous array of dining options on Madison’s beloved State Street, to the hip dining spots on the wonderfully eclectic Willy Street, guests will find a variety of options for day and night.
Year-round activities and events in Madison are numerous. Some options include:
- UW Badger athletics at Camp Randall and the Kohl Center
- Live theater and music events
- A variety of museums
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- Concerts on the Square
- Madison’s world-famous Farmer’s Market
- The Annual Art Fair on the Square
- Conventions, conferences, street and neighborhood fairs
- State Street shopping and nightlife
- Syttende Mai, Iron Man, Paddle & Portage, and other notable race traditions
- Canoeing, kayaking, biking, ice skating
- Boat tours and dinner cruises