Girls Weekends and Getaways
Friends, sisters, mothers, daughters. While other social groups enjoy time together, there’s something quite special about a girls weekend. We’ve seen our fair share of them at The Livingston Inn, and they’re always filled with laughter and good times. Our common spaces, including our lake access, are inviting places to gather your best friends throughout a fun weekend.
There are an amazing number of options for a girls weekend at our B&B, especially given our ideal downtown location close to the booming dining, music, and performing arts scene. Some ideas include:
- Performances at the Overture Center for the Arts
- Farmer’s market and other events on the Capitol Square
- Shopping on State Street, Johnson Street, Atwood Avenue, Monroe Street, Willy Street and more
- Comedy clubs and a variety of music venues
- Boat rentals and dinner cruises
- Tours of special places like the State Capitol and Olbrich Gardens
- And, of course, an abundance of fabulous restaurants, many within walking distance of our front door
If you’re planning a girls getaway, please contact us about availability and any planning assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-238-6317.